Monday, July 25, 2011

If Books Could Kill (Kate Carlisle)

Summary:
Brooklyn is a bookbinder and restorer. In the first book in the series, she finds her mentor and friend killed, and herself stuck as the prime suspect. In this second installment, she travels to Ireland for a bookbinding conference. On a tour through the city, she finds her ex dead, and she's determined to figure out who killed him. Her English pretty-boy cop buddy shows up in Ireland too, and helps Brooklyn get her out of trouble and hunt the killer down.

Thoughts:
This woman's love for books warms my heart. She's a strong character, and the cop guy is a smooth guy for sure. I like the series, and will probably keep up with it, whenever I get a chance to get my hands on the next book. It's a good summer read. Light and quick.

Book 22 of 30

Pages: 280
Genre: Mystery
Grade: B+
Would I Recommend?: Sure, if you're a mystery kind of person, this is right up your alley.

No comments: