Sunday, October 28, 2012

Eleven on Top (Janet Evanovich)

Summary:
Stephanie Plum has had enough of the bounty hunter game. She's been kidnapped, spat on, shot at, had at least a dozen cars destroyed, and can't stand it anymore. She tries to get other jobs, but no matter what, something goes horribly wrong. Someone is after her, and doesn't want her to get back to the normal life she so desperately wants. Oh, and her love life is complicated as always.

Thoughts:
I love this series. This one has definitely not gotten old. I enjoy reading these every single time. Evanovich just has the voice right. She's got it all right. No wonder she's such a popular author. As I read, I could tel that she was having fun telling yet another ridiculous story about poor Steph. The storyline surprised me, even the ending, thanks to the masterful work of Ms E. The hits just keep on coming for Stephanie, and don't let up until the very end. Love this series.

Book 42 of 50

Pages: 368
Genre: Mystery and romance
Grade: B+
Would I Recommend?: YES. Read the series. Fight through the hype, it's worth it.

No comments: