Sunday, October 16, 2011

The Name of This Book is Secret (Pseudonymous Bosch)

Summary:
I really can't tell you what it's about, because I'm not supposed to, but if I were to tell you, this is what I would say... It's about a couple of kids that learn of the disappearance of a magician, and get drawn into a whole secret world that no one should know about. But I didn't tell you that!

Thoughts:
It's fabulous. What a fun story. Sure, it's a kid's book. Then again, so was Peter Pan, and Mary Poppins, and the Wizard of Oz. This one makes you think, and try to discover who's who, and what's what, and how they're going to get where they're going next. There are codes to decipher, and riddles to solve, and smells to hear. I got turned onto the book by the Today Show, and I'm glad I hunted it down. Definitely a fun romp, and great for kids. Enjoy this one, everyone. I know you will!

Book 30 of 50

Pages: 351, 360 if you include the Appendix, and more if you write more in your ending!
Genre: Children's, mystery
Grade: A+
Would I Recommend?: Absolutely. You're crazy if you don't go hunting for this book! Such fun!

No comments: